Monday, August 2, 2010
Los That Links (UPDATE AGAIN)
Some Monday morning links to get people through their day.
- Police search the home of Lorenzen Wright's ex-wife. This can't be good.
- "Stevie Franchise" is looking to take his talents to South Beach?
- Ozzie Guillen always makes some unconventional, yet salient points. His take on Latino players being treated differently than Asian players is no different.
- Tyreke Evans' reckless driving video.
- The latest on whether or not a fat man can run up and down a football field.
- Denver Broncos running backs dropping like flies. Maybe His Holiness, Tim Tebow, can lay hands on them?
Not So Serious
- Laurence Fishburne's daughter, Montana, getting it how she lives. Morpheus cannot be happy.
- Big Baby Davis teaches you how to Dougie. And you thought you couldn't have less respect for him.
- Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya husband, cuz they raping er'body out here.
- Dennis Rodman almost dies in a car crash. (Yawn)
- Kenny Powers + K-Swiss = Might get you fired if you're at work. (Courtesy of funnyordie.com)
- United Arab Emirates just say no to Crackberry. Not like you're going over there, but still.
- Kim K. takes her talent to Dallas (well technically, its San Antonio).