Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Los That Links 8-4-10 (UPDATE)
Good morning! Let's get right to it, shall we?
Brett Favre News
- BREAKING NEWS: Brett Favre apparently isn't as retired as we thought he was, according to ESPN's Ed Werder.
- Brett Favre retired yesterday, and America wept. But on the second day, has he arisen from the dead?
- Could the Favre retirement announcement really be a money play? Apparently he has 20 million reasons to reconsider.
- Steve Mariucci doesn't believe Favre is retiring.
- The Chicago Bears ain't buying the Favre retirement stories.
- How does all this Favre stuff impact Madden 11?
- How does all this Favre stuff impact Sidney Rice's fantasy numbers?
- How does all this Favre stuff impact the Viking stadium plans?
- Don't trip Viking fans, Tavaris Jackson got this.
Other news that Brett Favre gives you permission to discuss
- Detroit Lions sign their top pick, Ndamukong Suh, 5 years, $68 million, $40 million guaranteed.
- NBA releases 2010-11 schedule.
- Shaq to the Celtics.
- Alex Rodriguez will never hit a home-run again. Unless he does. (And he did)
- Slain former NBA player Lorenzen Wright's ex-wife isn't cooperating with police. Not a good look.
- Might Carmelo Anthony end up in New York? He's choosing free-agency over signing his extension.