Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Los That Links 8-3-10
What's new in the world this morning?
- Reports that Brett Favre has informed Minnesota that he'll retire.
- Lebron James takes an ad out in a newspaper to thank... Akron?
- Albert Haynesworth skips practice.
- For Adam "Pacman" Jones, this is real progress.
- Chargers sneak dis a former teammate with the initials "L.T."
- Marky-Mark says ESPN employees are always boinking because Bristol is the most boring place on earth. Can't find anything wrong with his reasoning.
- Karen Sypher, the woman from the Rick Pitino extortion trial, seconds before "paying" her lawyer fees.
- In case you haven't heard, its a good time to feel sorry for Laurence Fishburne