Thursday, August 26, 2010
Los That Links 8-26-10
No delay today. Let's get right to the links.
- Hide ya kids, hide ya wife! J.R. Smith is choking e'rbody! (www.yahoo.com)
- Rumor has it that Shaq is engaged to "Flavor of Love's" Hoopz. Signs it might be time to retire No. 194: proposing to Flava Flav's sloppy seconds. (www.yahoo.com)
- On a lighter note, how about a little suicide cover-up? (espn.go.com)
- Hey Doc, Ron Artest says stop yer b-tchin'. (www.slamonline.com)
- Elin says she didn't beat Tiger with a golf club. Straight face, and everything. (www.blackportsonline.com)
- Meanwhile, Tiger appears to have gotten his groove back just hours after finalizing his divorce.
- New USC Athletic Director, Pat Haden, says that if Reggie Bush had his soul, he'd return the Heisman. I say, yeah, but what do you need with a Heisman when you have the power to take other people's souls?
- The internet was created for the Chicago White Sox organization, family members, and friends, to take shots publicly at each other for our amusement. (sportsillustrated.cnn.com)