Like us on Facebook!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

#LTSB Video: Today's Edition Of "Blake Griffin Did It Again..."


I'm going to continue to post highlights of the Los Angeles Clippers rookie sensation for a few reasons. 1.) The kid is a BEAST. 2.) I'm a long time Clipper fan (save your jokes; I'm heard them all). 3.) We haven't seen a player this young, this size and this explosive since maybe Shawn Kemp; and I think Blake is already better than the Reign Man. Here are some highlights from the Griffin Show last night against the Timberwolves:



The Clippers are on a 3-game winning streak and Griffin posted his 16th srtraight double-double last night with 22 and 10 (and threw in 7 assists for good measure). In December he is averaging 21.7ppg, 13.3 rpg and 4.3 asts. Say it with me; ROOKIE OF THE YEAR. 'Nuff said.

-ALR

No comments:

Post a Comment